If you haven't jumped on the Overcooked bandwagon yet, this guilty pleasure just got a massive upgrade, so it's your time to get and and have a crack.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat serves up the definitive edition of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, and is being developed to take advantage of the new generation of consoles.
In addition to featuring every single one of the 200-plus levels released (yeah there really is that many) on both titles and their libraries of post-launch downloadable content – each remade and remastered with a visual overhaul that delivers 4K resolution and 60 frames per second – the game features cross-play online multiplayer, new levels and chefs, and freshly baked achievements and trophies to unlock.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features
- Remote cooking: Cross-platform, online multiplayer means sous chefs can jump in regardless of the platform they are playing on
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is available to pre-order for PlayStation® 5 and Xbox Series X at Australian retailers.