Account Manager Radio & Digital Media
Come & join the winning team of creative, collaborative & communicative personalities that make for a dynamic & passionate workplace.
LAFM is a market leading media brand that thrives with a high performance sales culture. We bring to the market powerful, creative & successful multi-media advertising solutions for our clients.
This Launceston based role requires the successful applicant to manage & grow an existing portfolio of clients across Launceston, the North East and East Coasts. You will achieve this by delivering outstanding customer service, constantly prospecting for new business & developing marketing strategies.
What experience & characteristics do you need to possess to join our team?
- Previous Account Management / Sales experience in a B2B environment is essential
- Proven outstanding customer service skills (internal & external)
- Fanatical attention to detail
- A level of professionalism that will be instantly recognisable from your first point of contact
- A natural flair for finding new business & fostering relationships especially in regional areas
- Efficient time management
- A creative, energetic, positive attitude that is infectious
Salary includes a generous base, a fully maintained company car, a mobile phone, a parking allowance, along with an incentive program that will see high achievers rewarded accordingly.
If this describes you, & you are looking for a long-term career with an organisation that values its people, we want to hear from you.
Submit your cover letter and resume via email – [email protected]
Street Team members - casual position
The Street Team are the happy and personable faces of our station – you will meet more listeners on a day-to-day basis than anyone else in the station. You will work on an “as required basis”. These positions are not to be treated as a part-time job, but rather a foot in the door where you will learn real, practical experience whilst developing the necessary skills to exceed in one of the most competitive industries in Australia.
Duties & Skills:
- Flexibility to work weekends and to be called on for last minute shifts
- Sparkling personality that shines across the airwaves
- Demonstrated ability to interact with our target demographics.
- Creativity that extends to event logistics, post-campaign reporting and other administrative tasks.
- Working knowledge of commercial stations and media in a competitive market.
- Co-ordinate instore promotions. Partake and run games/giveaways.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Audio Set up (training provided).
- Run successful broadcasts and events to uphold out station’s reputation.
- Pack and unpack heavy equipment.
To apply - please forward your resume to [email protected]