Advertise with LAFM
With an unwavering commitment to local content for our local communities, LAFM broadcasts to a reach of 123,011 listeners and is the first choice for Launceston and Northern Tasmanian residents to turn on when they need to know about anything and everything, from road closures to bushfires.
- Radio builds strong emotional connections with listeners.
- Radio audiences in Australia are continuing to grow.
- Radio influences consumers closest to the time of purchase.
- Radio and online in combination delivers the strongest ROI.
- Radio is portable & mobile – today there is a radio in everyone’s pockets.
- LAFM has the best mix of News, Sport, Talk and Music and dominates the 40-64 demographic in Northern Tasmania.
- Fairsy’s Big Breakfast – Northern Tasmania’s #1 Most Listened to Breakfast Show (40-54 year olds).*
- Tasmania Talks with Brian Carlton - Northern Tasmania’s #1 Most Listened to Morning Show.*
- Afternoons with Jules – Northern Tasmania’s #1 Most Listened to Afternoon Show.*
* 2017 survey
Combine radio and website advertising for best results
The LAFM website offers a unique advertising platform for you to reach your clients across Northern Tassie. With almost 110,000 unique visitors to our site last year and 480,000 pageviews, we give Launceston and the North East everything they need to keep up to date: local news, talk back community events, great music, gigs, competitions and much, much more.
Combining your radio advertising with digital advertising on our site will give you the greatest cut through. Radio and online is the strongest two channel combination, delivering an average ROI of nearly three times more than TV and online. *Colmar Brunton ROI Study 2015.
Click below to hear a snapshot of LAFM: