Getting back into a routine in preparation for the busiest time of the year.
As school holidays wind up, and many people get back to work after the last public holiday before Christmas, it can be difficult to get back into a routine, especially as we gear up for what is traditionally the busiest, and often most stressful time of the year.
Life Strategist Sally Thibault says with 12 weeks until Christmas, for many Australian families, the next few months are the busiest, so creating simple routines and healthy habits are important.
Now is the time to be getting back into healthy eating, a good exercise routine and above all managing stress levels in this last term of school and in the lead up to Christmas.
1. Ensure you are getting at least 20 -30 minute of exercise each day, including HIIT and Resistance Exercises
2. Be very mindful of eating for health, including plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, free range proteins and good fats such as Olive oil
3. Challenge yourself to drink at least 6 large glasses of water each day
4. Commit to journaling and practising gratitude each day
5. Use techniques such as EFT, or Tapping, or meditation each day to reduce stress during this very busy school and work time
For an effective time management techniques, especially for the time poor person Click Here and download the free 2 and 20 principle guide.